Translate

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Where's Albi?

Greetings all.

Warning: During this post you wont get a lot of chit chatting from me
thank fuck for that

Oooh ominous gif...

My lovely friends...
Hollie
Rachele
James
&
Shannon
(They'd kill me if they didn't get a mention so a quick shout out to them)
Hi friends!

...now back to me.

My friends and I gathered pictures for your entertainment dear readers! I do hope you enjoy.
The aim of the game is to, as noted, find albi.
like Wally/Waldo only a little more sightly challenged.
Do enjoy!


WHERE'S ALBI
Volume One-
Shopping edition

Blasted wet floor. 
My albi-family ^



SO that is the very first Where's albi. Verdict?
Please let me know if you did/didn't find me in said pictures.


Albi-out.




3 comments:

  1. 1st picture Charlottes in the shop downstairs.
    2nd picture Charlottes on a black chair next to a table on the left
    3rd At the bottom on the red chair.
    4th on the escalators going up.
    5th Hidden behind the boxes in the middle of screen (Kinda)
    6th You might have beat me this round D: (Far right top corner?)
    7th next to pillar (kinda) on the right.
    8th Right in the middle of the screen Charlottes head i see ;P
    9th Top right of the 'LOVE' sign.
    10th Top of picture. walking towards bed shop
    11th Peaking over the Rail in the middle of the picture.
    12th Going up escalator again.
    13th Right door of top shop
    14th Behind wet floor sign.
    15th in between 2 mannequins
    16th bottom right walking away from red chairs
    17 Behind that frog costume from the muppets who i can't remember the name of :L
    Do i win??? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh nooo wait dont kill me... erm no
      15 is Charlotte far back on the right of the street
      16th is the mannequins
      17th walking from chairs
      and 18 the frog costume... i got distracted and missed one goddamn it.

      Delete
    2. Good lord that was a very descriptive comment! Well done for winning Where's Albi!

      Delete