Translate

Tuesday 29 May 2012

So let's begin...

Hi. 

My name is Charlotte Julia Rodford and this is my blog- "AlbiLife". Hopefully by the title of the blog you can understand what it is about.
I am a self- confessed Albino and to quote Lady GaGa (I was born that way)
I suppose this blog is really for all my Albino sisters(and brothers) out there who had to undergo all of the same s*** stupid questions as I did. Don't be disheartened if you are not from the Albino community, some of the BS (Bulls***) said to me is highly amusing. 

I now bring you to the definition of the term "Albinism"/"Albino"
::::the congenital absence of pigmentation in the eyes and skin and hair.
Notice how it does not say 'THEY HAVE RED EYES.
Seemingly, many humans living in our world cannot comprehend the fact that Albino people actually exist- We're not as rare as you think- but we do get compared to animals an awful lot. 

For instance: 'I saw an Albino squirrel once' ...^ 
My reply: how nice for you, I haven't, I'm partially sighted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment