Translate

Thursday 31 May 2012

Would you like to be my carer?

Greetings.
I BRING YOU BREAKING NEWS.
******************************
I. Get. Discounts.

Yes, as "out of order" and "bare unfair" and "well outz" as that is..I do indeed get discounts for places such as London dungeons, Chessington world of adventures, that sort of thing.
(even longleat)
So I can see things like this:
cheaper than you b******
You're probably not...
but.

I can get other people discounts too.
(This does NOT mean I can pass on Albinism like a spastic hat. ok?)
(No it doesn't work for retail shops such as:

for example: I get discount at Chessington..so do the 2 people whom I take- as they would be seen as my 'carers' 
So naturally they should do everything for me right?
take me to the toilet and such?
they don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment