Translate

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Privileges

As an albino...and with the awful eyesight I have been tarnished with, I have a few entitlements in life.
I think I receive them as compensation for God not allowing me to drive...

Firstly, I have an 'M' card, which is respectively a disability card.
I call it my sex offender card.
(I am not a sex offender)
I call it that because it has a photo of me on it, and much like those with passport/ Oyster card photos, I looked like a sex predator.

Like this:

Moving swiftly on...
In exams I am allowed up to 25% extra time.
So whilst you b**** are panicking about your time limits...I can lean back, possibly put my feet up...pop to Tesco..that sort of thing

I very very rarely use my extra time, because I am certain that I don't need it, also, I don't think it's very fair to other people either- That I get extra time.

Following on from this...
what really grinds my bean is when examiners/ teachers' God botherers...shout out my extra time in front of a large number of people.
Disapproving Albino Hedgehog says no...don't do that...

(Just joking about the God botherers...comic affect and all)






No comments:

Post a Comment