Translate

Wednesday 30 May 2012

"So what's the point of holidays?"

.... .. .... . .... .. ...... .. ...
^ Hello all.
(I don't need brail to read but it's nice to go above and beyond sometimes.

So..recently I explained the indulgences of the albino life to a friend of mine
naturally her first question was 'so what's the point of you lot going on holiday?'
By "YOU LOT" I think she means the Albino population.

My reaction:
translation: why people so silly?

Understandably, I knew what she meant 
She was referring to the fact we do not tan (as previously mentioned in the blog)
So yes...When I see a picturesque scene such as this...
I think...
BUT..just because the sun exists...does not mean I cannot drown in the spoils of it.
All I need is factor 900000 and I'm on my way.
because- remember- I am NOT allergic to the flying ball of fire we call 'the sun'
I give you my word

Sadly, being amongst a lovely tanned group of people who look like poster boys/ girls for Hollyoaks..makes me feel a bit like:
In case you didn't get the joke...It's because I'm pale.

Enjoy your day.
Partially see you soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment