Translate

Tuesday 29 May 2012

"I have a question..."


The second post I bring to you is one of..dismay.
It will consist of a list of questions I have been asked during my 17 years on this charming planet.
Before I state said questions...I am going to give you a list of characteristics:
--I have BLUE eyes.
--My eyes shake rapidly due to the Nystagmus (Nystagmus is an uncontrolled movement of the eyes, usually from side to side)
--Light hair, eyebrows and eyelashes. (And no, most of us don't like the colour- Most of us don't like standing out like a dog at a snail race...Althought I can't speak for all of us)

Basically..we are this Boy's assistants: (He's the milky-bar kid in case you didn't know)

^He seems to be pretty Okay with it in that photo.

On to the questions...

1. Are you allergic to the sun?
Someone asked me this whilst we were both sitting in the sun
2. Are your parents black?
No.
3. Can you see in the dark?
*I pretty much walked away during the conversation at this point...in the dark Ironically*
(This one is more of a statement said to me)
4. You can't be a real Albino coz' you don't have red eyes.
My reaction:
(a.k.a- B**** please...)

I will bring more questions soon..It's getting dark so I must lurk the streets looking for companionship..because Albinos are like foxes.







No comments:

Post a Comment